- Winderlea Rosé of Pinot Noir featured on MORE Good Day Oregon
- Winderlea® Vineyard & Winery Receives B Corp Certification
- Winderlea featured in The World of Fine Wine
- Winderlea Featured in “Oregon Wine Press”
- New Tasting Room and 2006 Inaugural Vintage
- Winderlea in the April Issue of Kiplinger
- Winderlea in the New York Times
Come Visit Us
Tasting room hours
Winderlea’s Estate tasting room in Dundee is open Monday through Friday from 10am to 4pm and by appointment Saturdays & Sundays. 503-554-5900 (Map)
Winderlea’s Winery tasting room in McMinnville is open Thursday to Monday from 11am to 4pm. (Map)
Tasting fees, group information, and more...
2014 Winderlea Weber Vineyard Pinot noir
Combining darker, brooding notes of cedar, smoke, tobacco and earth with lithe, bright florals and hints of grapefruit, this compelling wines speaks volumes about what this vintage has to offer.