Winderlea is re-opening as of Friday, June 12th for tastings. Reservations are now required for all guests.
We look forward to hosting you at Winderlea. There are a few things you should note ahead of your visit:
· We ask that all guests, including our members, make a reservation in advance of their visit. You may call, email us, or use our online form to request a tasting.
· At this time the maximum group size we can accommodate is 4 people (inclusive of children and anyone else at your table).
· We ask all visitors to please call upon arrival and before entering the tasting room.
· We ask that all visitors wear a mask anytime they are not at their assigned table.
· Our new vineyard and garden space is exclusively available for glass pours and bottle sales to members only. Wine Club members can request a table here.
Please continue reading below for more detailed information and thank you for your assistance keeping our community safe and healthy.
Our tasting room is open daily, from 10am to 4pm, by advance reservation only. We welcome associated groups of no more than 4 guests in a private, seated environment. Our tasting fee is $25 per person and the proceeds benefit ¡Salud!, the organization that provides healthcare services to Oregon’s vineyard workers and their families. To make an appointment, please email email@example.com, call us at 503.554.5900 or make an online reservation.