Seasonal and delicious, this salad only takes a few minutes to whip up and pairs perfectly with our Alsatian style Pinot blanc. The 2019 Pinot blanc shows notes of grapefruit and papaya, with an underlying briny character that compliments those juicy stone fruits found in this salad.
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 peaches sliced
- 8 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 4 tbl extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, salt, and black pepper to create a light dressing.
3. Toast walnuts on medium heat for 5 minutes, remove and set aside.
4. Wash and dry the mixed greens and set aside.
5. Slice peaches and dice goat cheese.
6. Add all of the ingredients to the mixed greens and toss with your dressing.
Learn more about our 2019 Pinot blanc here.