Where do we start? We have so much to share with you. Since you were here last….
- We’ve had bud break in the vineyard
- Celie (beloved labradoodle) turned 13 and 2 other members of our team had signature birthdays in April and May of (50) and (70). Any guesses on who?
- Lulu (the new hen who we thought was a Rooster) has gone broody.
- Donna’s convinced her new address is ZOOM.
- Katie and Lauren both graduated “virtually” from McMinnville High School and will be heading off to college at the end of the summer.
- KC has perfected an almost perfect NY style bagel.
- Candace and DeAnna have learned every route in and around Portland as they delivered your wine.
- Bill is weeks ahead of his biodynamic spray schedule thanks to Allison.
- Macy has mastered the once a month grocery run and continues to use those pantry staples!
- We’ve got some great new team members you’ll meet over the summer starting with long term Willamette Valley hospitality professional Scott Nagel.
The health and safety of our team and community is crucial as we reopen our doors. We have taken every necessary step to ensure that we provide a safe experience for all. To learn more about what you can expect during your visit click here.
Bill & Donna