Celebrate Earth Day and electric vehicle tourism in Oregon Wine Country!
Join a handful of Oregon’s premier and most sustainable wine country destinations – Elk Cove Vineyards, Sokol Blosser Winery, Stoller Family Estate, Winderlea Vineyard and Winery, and The Joel Palmer House Restaurant – to celebrate and learn more about electric vehicle tourism and accessibility.
Plug & Pinot kicks off on Earth Day, April 22, and runs through April 27.
Visit all five destinations during the week-long event to complete the Plug & Pinot Passport and be entered to win an EV-Powered Wine Country Getaway*:
- One night stay at The Allison Inn & Spa
- Dinner for two at The Joel Palmer House Restaurant
- Electric vehicle rental from Enterprise
- Wine club pricing and VIP experiences at each of the wineries
On Saturday, April 26 from 12-4 pm, each destination will have electric vehicles for you to test ride and representatives on-site to share more information about sustainable driving.
- Toyota @ Elk Cove
- Nissan @ The Joel Palmer House
- Tesla @ Sokol Blosser Winery
- Chevrolet @ Stoller Family Estate
- Porsche @ Winderlea Vineyard and Winery
And if you have an electric vehicle, enjoy some additional bonuses during the week-long event to celebrate your commitment to sustainable driving:
- Enjoy complimentary tastings at any of the participating wineries
- Indulge in a complimentary appetizer from The Joel Palmer House Restaurant. Special glass pours from each participating winery will also be exclusively available on the wine list. Please make dinner reservations at JoelPalmerHouse.com.
Participating Destination Partners:
- Elk Cove Vineyards, www.elkcove.com, 503-985-7760
- The Joel Palmer House Restaurant, www.joelpalmerhouse.com, 503-864-2995
- Sokol Blosser Winery, www.sokolblosser.com, 503-864-2282
- Stoller Family Estate, www.stollerfamilyestate.com, 503-864-3404
- Winderlea Vineyard and Winery, www.winderlea.com, 503-554-5900
Supporting Partners: Travel Oregon, Oregon Department of Transportation, Nissan, Tesla, Porsche,Enterprise Rent-A-Car, The Allison Inn and Spa, PlugShare, and Stelcor Energy.
*Open to adults 21 years of age or older. Employees of participating partners are not eligible for the contest. Winners are selected by a random drawing in May 2014 and will be notified within 48 hours of the drawing. Entrants are only eligible if the passport is fully completed and returned to any participating location by April 27, close of business. Winner must complete the getaway by April 22, 2015 and must facilitate timing with all of the participating getaway locations. Dinner atThe Joel Palmer House Restaurant excludes beverages and service. Retail value of $500.